Geocentrism Debunked is your “one stop shop” for arguments debunking neo-geocentrism, the belief that the Earth is the motionless center of the entire universe.
So what’s new? (Updated 07/31/2020)
- “When is an Apple Not an Apple?” by Dr. Alec MacAndrew is a critique of Dr. Wolfgang Smith’s attempt to explain the enigmas of quantum mechanics.
The Rest of the Site:
If you’re interested in what sort of folks believe in geocentrism and whether the leaders in this group seem qualified and trustworthy to be advancing such a novel view, be sure to check out, Some Background on the New Geocentrists.
Here are some additional titles that highlight their fundamental lack of competence:
- Robert Sungenis: Incompetent in Physics
- Paranoid Much? The “Principled” Response to Flat Earth Geocentrism
- Getting on the Wrong Wavelength: More Basic Physics Blunders by the Geocentrists
- Top Geocentrist Fails Pioneer Challenge
- Geocentrist Dodges Pioneer Challenge, Part 2
- Robert Sungenis, Physics Major?
- Sungenis Fails the CMB Alignment Challenge….Twice
- Conspiracies — Yeah, That Sounds Reasonable
- Sungenis Followers Double Down
- The “Simple” and “Scary” Mindset of Robert Sungenis
The new geocentrists claim that their views are compatible with modern scientific observation and they certainly use a lot of sciency talk, but as the articles outlined in Geocentrism as Bad Science show, it’s all smoke and mirrors. And here are some more articles to fill in just how bad this so-called “science” really is:
- Why Geocentrism is “Junk Science”
- What is the Single Best Argument Against Geocentrism?
- It Really Is That Simple: Geocentrism Lacks Basic Evidence
- Equivocation, Thy Name is Geocentrism : at the heart of the new geocentrism is a deeply dishonest equivocation.
- General Relativity Leaves No Room for Strict Geocentrism
- Will the New Geocentrists take The CMB Alignment Challenge?
- Yes, the CMB Misalignments Are a Problem for the New Geocentrists
- Technical Article: The Derivation and Meaning of the CMB Anisotropy Vectors
- Geocentrism and Stellar Aberration: Illuminating the Earth’s Motion
- Aether, Springs, and Light: Physics Blunders in Galileo Was Wrong
- Sungenis Tries to Proposition His Readers
Now for those who know much about the movement, it’s clear that the vast majority of neo-geocentrists hold the view on account of their theological/biblical faith views; the science part then gets shoehorned in later. But strict geocentrism is just as bad and wrong-headed from a theological and biblical perspective as laid out in the articles summarized in Geocentrism as Bad Theology. Some articles focusing on specific details are: